www.quademieux.niceboard.com
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

www.quademieux.niceboard.com

Un relais ou les membres discutent de leur passion le quad ou cote a cote .

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q (rev2.0) + Radeon RX 6950 ...
749 € 939 €
Voir le deal

Scrappy-Doo

2 participants
AuteurMessage
krabid

krabid

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4

Scrappy-Doo Empty
MessageSujet: Scrappy-Doo   Scrappy-Doo Icon_minitimeSam 27 Oct 2007 - 8:25

Hey there Scrappy-Doo

lol! "Where are you" lol!

Haven't heard from ya in a while. Gettin in any riding? Can't wait till the winter trails open up. Hope we get in more rides this year and it snows before Feb. I need to get up there and get some of that "Kill Kenny" drunken As you know we can't get it here in the states Sad
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Scrappy_Doo
Passionné

Masculin Nombre de messages : 245

Scrappy-Doo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scrappy-Doo   Scrappy-Doo Icon_minitimeDim 28 Oct 2007 - 7:06

Hey Ken,

Im still alive, i have been on a couple of really good rides in the last month or so we did a fund raiser a couple of weeks ago just north L'Annociation by the end of the day we did about 90 miles, we rode in a Z.E.C (St. perrie de masson) very nice area ride for hours and never cross the same trail twice that ZEC is in the montains so the veiws were outstanding this area is north of Mont Tremblanc about a 2
hour drive from Montreal but well worth it from what i understand you can ride the RZR in that ZEC but it is a very long way to go. Just so you know i have put in an order for lots of snow this winter with the big guy upstairs i recomend everyone does the same thing maybe if he gets enough orders he will pull through for all of us. John (Rednecker) just bought a new bike so he is eager to ride. i will let him tell you who he bought it from! affraid affraid i dont have the hart to tell you lol! affraid

Give Tina a big Kiss for me! (no not that kind of kiss) :lol: :lol:
The KILL-Kenny i had here was going bad so i had to drink it i was affraid it would lose its power. lol!

SEE YOU SOON!

Scrappy_Doo Wink

P.S. Ken you will LOVE this fourm the people here are GREAT,and VERY HELP-FULL they will always answer your questions and will make you feel welcome no mater where you are from or what you are riding. come visit often you will never need to visit any other fourm because this is the home of the pasionite riders. ENJOY!
krabid

krabid

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4

Scrappy-Doo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scrappy-Doo   Scrappy-Doo Icon_minitimeDim 28 Oct 2007 - 8:07

Good to hear from you. Was beginning to think you fell off the earth. Give me a shout when you guys ride and if I can get away I'd be interested in going. If the Brute starts :lol: that is , it's been sitting all summer since we got the RZR. I miss riding up north. The trails are awsome and the people are great and I also like the beer you have up there :!: . One of these days we will have to make a trip up to the ZEC to ride the RZR on some real trails. Bout all we have here are Roads to ride except the little bit of trail we went on when you came down for a ride and those are closed to ATVs till next spring because of hunting season and that then runs into snow sled season and all trails are off limit. The next ride here will be the SNIRT ride in April.
Scrappy_Doo
Passionné

Masculin Nombre de messages : 245

Scrappy-Doo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scrappy-Doo   Scrappy-Doo Icon_minitimeDim 28 Oct 2007 - 11:02

Will let you know when we plan to ride again, alot of the trails are closed for hunting right now. Now all we need is some snow so all the winter trails open early!

Scrappy_Doo;)
Contenu sponsorisé

Scrappy-Doo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Scrappy-Doo   Scrappy-Doo Icon_minitime

Scrappy-Doo
Page 1 sur 1