www.quademieux.niceboard.com
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

www.quademieux.niceboard.com

Un relais ou les membres discutent de leur passion le quad ou cote a cote .

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Polaris RZR

4 participants
AuteurMessage
krabid

krabid

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4

Polaris RZR Empty
MessageSujet: Polaris RZR   Polaris RZR Icon_minitimeLun 22 Oct 2007 - 6:15

Hi everyone,

I live in the northeastern corner of New York and new to this forum. Sorry but I don't read or speak French.

Is there any place in Quebec that allows the use of the new Polaris RZRs? I know that they are not allowed on the general ATV trails but was hoping that on ocasion they might be allowed at some special events or in certain locations. My wife and i have been riding ATVs in Quebec now for over 5 years now and love your trail system you have. We purchased a new Polaris RZR this summer and are looking for places to ride.

Sorry for this post if the Side X Side are not to be mentioned on this forum. If that be the case, can someone point me in the right direction of a forum that talks about them in Quebec.
I know they are frowned apon in one of the other Quebec forums and not to be talked about.

Ken
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
YODA
Passionné
YODA

Masculin Nombre de messages : 933

Polaris RZR Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polaris RZR   Polaris RZR Icon_minitimeLun 22 Oct 2007 - 7:26

Hi, Welcome here Smile

Not that i'm familliar with that kind of Vehicul but if your newly bought vehicul has a stearing wheel instead of handle bar and the passenger seats beside each other NO they are not tolerated in the ATV trails in Quebec.

No i do'nt think that in any FQCQ ATV trails there are place's that they tolerate them.

It's nice to know that people from New York comes all the way in Quebec to rid ATV's Smile and on top of that you seemed to apprechiate it.

I hope that could answer your question.
Doum Doum

Doum Doum

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1225
QUAD : Yamaha Grizzly 660 2003, Édition Spéciale

Polaris RZR Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polaris RZR   Polaris RZR Icon_minitimeLun 22 Oct 2007 - 7:50

Mr Krabid, like Yoda write to you, the side by side vehicule are not autorised in the Québec ''atv's'' trail, BUT if you want to go a bit farther , in the trail of the city of MT LAURIER ( 2 hours north of Montreal) you will be autorise to ride with your new Polaris RZRs.

I think there a nother place neer RIMOUSKI ( east of Quebec city ) but i'm not shure exactly where.

Good luck and have fun with your new machine.

P.S.; Sorry for my ''bad'' english, and hope that i answer to your question.
http://www.clubvttargenteuil.com
xsinx

xsinx

Masculin Nombre de messages : 12

Polaris RZR Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polaris RZR   Polaris RZR Icon_minitimeLun 22 Oct 2007 - 8:50

Also, I think I read that ZEC's (a form of natural park here in Quebec) can choose to allow them and that most do. Some are bigger than others, some are actually huge. Others might be able to fill you in, I'm just opening a window about something I read.
krabid

krabid

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4

Polaris RZR Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polaris RZR   Polaris RZR Icon_minitimeMar 23 Oct 2007 - 6:25

Thanks guys for the info.

I didn't get rid of our 2 ATVs for the reason that the Side X Sides are not welcome on the federatded trails. I've met a lot of nice people up north that I ride with and still want to do a lot of riding up there. I only hope that in the future there is a trail system to ride the RZR as it is so much fun to ride. As for the size the RZR is narrower than my Brute Force, a bit longer (but don't think it is any longer than a 2 up ATV) and heavier.

I have rode on some of the Zecs with Tibech and Jackrabbit. There are some nice riding up there and hope to go again just wish to find some trail a bit closer to home. The Side X Sides are getting very populare here in northern NY just not much places to ride then other than on the roads which is OK but much rather ride trails in the bush.

Thanks again
Ken
Contenu sponsorisé

Polaris RZR Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polaris RZR   Polaris RZR Icon_minitime

Polaris RZR
Page 1 sur 1